In this day and time that we all need a little encouragement to help us get past the bumps in life. Each day, we need something to help carry us along the way. Christian quotes are an amazing way to get that encouragement on the inside of us.
Life’s twists and turns can make us feel shaken and forget that God’s way of encouragement is more important then sweating the small stuff that happens to us in life.
Sometimes the things that happen aren’t small. Maybe the loss of a loved one or hurt from marriage or a bad break-up from a relationship.
It really happens to all of us.
I believe it truly happens to those that are called and purposed for God’s tasks to be performed in the earth.
That's the real purpose.
Your trust and faith in God goes a long way to help you stay motivated and reach your goals.
Don’t forget, we have total victory in God, through Him who loved us!
If you’re having a tough time at this thing called life or you need an encouraging Christian quote or statement from God’s fellow messengers, you’ve come to the right place.
Our quotes will help you regain your faith. It doesn’t take much to see the light at the end of the tunnel through Christian quotes.
These Christian quotes will help you realize you really are not alone.
The Lord Jesus Christ is always by your side and watching over you as he always does.
If His eye is on the sparrow, His eye is certainly on us, His beloved children!
27 Christian Inspirational Quotes:
1. God wants all His people to sing in the struggle because they know barrenness is not the end, but just the starting point of their turn. - Charlotte Gambill
2. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King Jr.
3. We may have done what the devil said we did, but we are NOT who the devil says we are! - April Cofield Essix
4. We are not the sum of our weaknesses and failures. We are the sum of the Father’s love for us. - Saint John Paul the Great
5. When God seems to be millions of miles away, we have to ask ourselves one question: Who moved? - John Klockeman
6. To clasp the hands in prayer is a beginning of an uprising against the disorder of the world. - Karl Barth
7. Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter. - Francis Chan
8. In the story of life, the prologue and epilogue are written by God. Yet the plot has been given to us; therefore we should write the best prose we can. - James D. Maxon
9. God's silence is in no way indicative of His activity or involvement in our lives. He may be silent but He is not still. - Charles Stanley
10. Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. - Thomas More
11. God is beyond good. Impeccable is an understatement! - Johnnie Ivery
12. The dying Jesus is the evidence of God's anger toward sin; but the living Jesus is the proof of God's love and forgiveness. - Lorenz Eifert
13. God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. - Augustine
14. A commitment to living with God requires learning in order to make right decisions. - Robert H. Ashby
15. The seed of God is in us. If the seed had a good, wise and industrious cultivator, it would thrive all the more and grow up to God whose seed it is, and the fruit would be equal to the nature of God. Now the seed of a pear tree grows into a pear tree, a hazel seed into a hazel tree, and the seed of God into God. - Meister Eckhart
16. God lends a helping hand to the man who tries hard. - Aeschylus
17. God is not in need of anything, but all things are in need of him. - Marcus Aristides
18. Christ is a substitute for everything, but nothing is a substitute for Christ. - Dr. H.A Ironside
19. Preaching Christ’s truth always bears fruit. Of course, some people will probably end up wanting to throw that fruit at you. - Mark Hart
20. For God’s children, worship is as essential to spiritual well-being as food and water and staying active are to our physical health. - Dr. Stephen A. Gammon
21. Sometimes, it might seem that living the life that God has planned for us is not easy and full of obstacles. However, do what you know to do , do what you can, and God will do what you can't. - Joyce Meyer
22. God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love. - Mother Teresa
23. God hears your every thought whether you dress it up with 'Thee' and 'Thou' or not. - Catherine Richmond
24. Seek not to understand that you may believe, but believe that you may understand. - Augustine
25. We celebrate our intelligence, possessions, looks, talent, and achievements. Heaven celebrates how we used all of it. - Lecrae
26. He who carries God in his heart bears heaven with him wherever he goes. - Saint Ignatius of Loyola
27. To learn strong faith is to endure great trials. I have learned by standing firm amid severe testing. - George Mueller
Leave us a comment! Let us know if these faith-filled Christian quotes are an aid to your walk with Christ.